Who Qualifies to Be a Member ?
Anyone who is 18 years of age and of sound mind
Who Is A Member?
One enjoys rights and privileges of membership, which includes loans and interest on deposit and right to participate in members activities if:
1. Pay a registration, fee of KES 1000,
2. Minimum monthly contribution of KES 1,500
3. Minimum share capital contribution of KES 10,000
What we offer
We have very competitive interest rates at 6% per annum on savings
We have the following products: Christmas, School Fees and Fixed deposits
– Long Term – 2 years
– Short Term
Long Term – 2 years
1. Competitive rates
2. 1-month grace period on the 1st instalment repayments if loan is issued after 15th of the month.
3. Manageable repayment amounts
4. Longer repayment period
5. Maximum loan borrowing is 1 million.
We have the following products Development, Asset Financing and Biashara Loans
1. Quick processing
2. High approval rates
3. Short repayment period which translates to less interests.
4. Possible Disbursement through Mpesa
We have the following products Mobile loans, Education loan, Salary Advance, Medical and Emergency Loans
How To Pay
Instructions on how to deposit money using MPESA PAYBILL
- Go to M-PESA, then select LIPA na M-PESA
- Enter 287411as the Business Number
- For REGISTRATION and DEPOSITS payments, Enter your ID NOas your account number
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit (Between Ksh 50 -Kshs 70,000)
- Enter YourM-PESA PIN
- Confirm Details are correct and press OK
USSD Code: *483*88#